A new regulation is threatening net neutrality in Europe. We give you insights about the fight for civil liberties and one of the foundational principles of the internet.
Today we talk about the proposed regulation about the Telecom Single Market which is threatening net neutrality in Europe. Joining me is Raegan MacDonald from Access Now Brussels. We talk about the general principle, the proposed regulation, the process in the parliament and our campaign SaveTheInternet.eu.
- process in parliament committees
- ScoreCards of the tabled Amendments compared with Rapporteur Pilar del Castillo Vera
- Timeline of about net neutrality in the EU
- primary document pool of EDRi
- Comments on Compromise Amendments in the ITRE committee round 3
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.0 Belgium License.